Rebirth of Indulona
Slovak creams Indulona manufactured in Hlohovec are on the market since 1948 and are well-known all over Slovakia. Despite the fact that it has been a part of the top sales lists the brand did not organised any PR activities not had any elementary marketing – sales strategy. There was not any proper and organised PR, resulting in rare media outcomes and elemental communication without any conception.
The brand needed to refresh its identity, establish media cooperation and define its position, results, activities and visions. It was vital to introduce people that stand behind the brand and show the biggest added value – the pharmaceutical production quality.
A unique press conference full of first-hand experience for media and beauty bloggers was organised in the production enterprise of Indulona. We invited almost all Slovak media that were interested in the brand – nationwide news, economic, lifestyle, health, retail, marketing and regional media.
We agreed with the client on a three pillar communication: Primarily, we wanted to profile the brand Indulona as one of the TOP Slovak lovebrands. Secondary, we needed to strengthen the connection among Indulona, Saneca Pharmaceuticals Company and Wood & Company followed by the introduction of the brand after the re-branding and the new product line and emphasize the pharmaceutical product quality.
- More than 50 journalists from all relevant media houses attended the kick-off press trip and all of them have covered the topic
- We have spread the word via media outcomes generating an AVE value worth more than 100 thousand EUR, the result was reached within a couple of months and with a minimal media budget
- Client representatives have given profile interviews, the topic was even featured on the covers
- A special individual attachment was published in cooperation with SME focusing on the topic of “Iconic brands of socialism that are still successful”. Our brand story among other retro brands has achieved the biggest success when taking into account the public opinion polls in print and social media
- Our “alchemist” gave several profile media interviews for various outlets such as SME ženy, Evita, Profit, magazine Prečo nie?! and various specialised health media outlets
- The investor’s deputy Ľubomír Šoltýs managed to get on the cover of Profit magazine along with many other profile interviews
- One of the most valuable online media outcomes was published on aktuality.sk and gained almost 1400 shares and enhanced a discussion of 150 reactions
- News video created in cooperation with TVSME.sk was so successful that it was spontaneously re-published after few months
- As a part of the product communication Indulona appeared among various tips and tricks, news flashes, outlet attachments, competitions and even in serious articles about skin care.
- Indulona raised awareness among young people thanks to beauty bloggers and posts on social media. We managed to get the attention of a new target group
2nd place in Best Media Placement category,
3rd place in Business to Consumer PR category,
Shortlist in Corporate Communications category
EMEA SABRE AWARDS 2017: Project was recognized as one of a TOP5 in the region in Fashion and Beauty category.